Sunday, July 3, 2011

Days go by

It has been a while since I last posted. I would guess many of my potential followers have wondered or given up hope that I would ever follow through with my plan to post. Well it took me some time to get everything settled and a while to get internet setup but don't fret I should now have weekly updates. I have soaked in a lot in my month here. There is so much more that I wish I could post than the thoughts that I have today but here a few little things that I have noticed lately. I was reminded of the crazy speed by which globalization has taken the world by storm when I saw a young boy with an Angry Birds T-shirt. For those that don't know about Angry Birds it is a game that was produced by Apple and it took the world by storm in December 2009 being offered on all of the Apple OS (operating systems). It goes to show just how fast technology moves. In a little over a year a video game has become so recognizable that children are already buying T-shirts (similar to the popularity of the original Nintendo system and Mario when I was young). Well I just got a text from a friend so I better go. Just wanted to throw out that little nugget to show you how fast technology moves (in case you needed a reminder).

No comments:

Post a Comment